Colour Analysis and Normalisation
The HG-MIM Colour Analysis Add-on (supplied free with HG-MIM Pro) facilitates colour based analysis for:
- Automatic tissue annotation (with editable results)
- Area and perimeter based quantification of whole slides or multiple sub-regions (e.g. annotated areas, or automatically generated regular grids)
- Generatng overlay/derrived images based on Colour Normalisation and/or Colour processing methods.
The add on supports a Colour Normalisation plus processing chain that can consist of any of the following elements.
- Colour Normalisation (various methods including Fluorescence microscopy specific methods)
- Colour deconvolution (standard, hand specified, or estimated from annotated or un-annotated images)
- Colour thresholding (hand specified, or estimated from annotated images)
- Probabilistic models (estimated from annotated images)
- IHC analysis
- Collagen quantification
- Special stain analysis
for further details.